Despite responding with this:
Curse you Mottram! It’ll give me something to do on the tram at least.
I shall take a leaf out of Anne’s book and show the latest meme some love. Why get grumpy when somebody takes the time to reach out and say hello?
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Dish washer in a cafe that sold Stotties (£15 a week!)
- Elderflower collector for a wine maker (not too smart for a hayfever sufferer)
- mobile phone salesman (sales – best training for my career I ever had)
- ride operator in an amusement park (Gee, I like your accent. Are you from Australia?)
Four films I can watch repeatedly:
- Back to the Future I (What did I tell you?! 88mph!!!!)
- Canonball Run (God is our co-pilot? Remember our car? 2 seats? Where’s he gonna sit?)
- Any of the Indiana Jones movies (Ah, snake suprise!)
- Fight Club (The first rule of…blah, blah, blah)
Four places I’ve lived:
- oddly named places in the English countryside, such as: Bottesford in the Vale of Belvoir
- in the shadow of the Aston Villa football ground
- on the beach front in Santa Cruz (fond memories of the women’s beach volleyball tour)
- a series of late Victorian terraces – thanks to my childhood fascination with Mr Benn.
Four television programmes I like to watch:
Four places I’ve been to on holiday:
Four of my favourite dishes:
(main courses are mererly a vehicle to get you to dessert)
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- in bed with Sarah
- a world that hadn’t invented the internet yet
- a world where independent coffee shops with big sofas and their own library could survive
- climbing some rock
Four bloggers I am annoying:
Cheerio. AutoCAD is calling me.